Gayco’s eMAR Software Advantage
Managing your long-term care facility can be a challenge. At Gayco Healthcare, we strive to reduce the worry and burden of providing pharmaceuticals to your patients.
You don’t have to change your eMAR system to fit with our system. Instead, we customize our medical records to fit your facility’s specific needs. We can interface with virtually any commercially available eMAR system, increasing accuracy while saving your staff time when ordering supplies and pharmaceuticals. We are a certified pharmacy premier exchange partner with Point Click Care (PCC).
Some of the eMAR and eHR systems our facilities currently interface with include:
- Answers On Demand (AOD – Now matrixCare)
- American Health Tech
- Point Click Care (PCC)
- QuickMAR by CareSuite
Gayco’s state-of-the-art pharmaceutical technology systems allow us to store patient profiles and monitor compliance while interfacing with your specific eMAR system. Our ability to interface with a variety of eMAR systems offers numerous advantages to your facility:
- Increased efficiency for each med pass
- Electronic ordering of refills
- Improved drug administration accuracy
- Increased nursing time for individual patient care
- Live internet connection to Gayco to share critical information
Learn about more of Gayco Healthcare’s services.