Gayco healthcare does the following things for those we serve.
- Cycle fill medications. This is helpful on many levels, most notably…
- Cost savings due to lower quantities of medications being sent at one time.
- Multi-dosing allows for a more accurate med pass as medications are packaged according to administration time.
- QuickMAR® – an easy-to-use eMAR that interfaces with our pharmacy dispensing software for any of our facilities that would like to use. Contact us for more details.
- Refill Runout Report – an automated report for our LTC communities that scans each resident’s medication profile for low refill quantities. A report is generated for each resident’s medications and then faxed/communicated to the physician and community.
- SmartFile – a HIPAA compliant file storage system where confidential and protected documents such as the aforementioned Refill Runout Report are stored. SmartFile is included for all of our customers at no charge
- Customer Support Department – a dedicated department of highly knowledgeable pharmacy technicians who can assist with all the items above and more such as refills and technical issues.
- After-Hours Services – we provide services outside of our standard business hours to cover any medication needs. There is a Gayco Healthcare employee on-call at all times to assist you 24/7.
If you would like to know more about the services we provide, please contact us at 1-800-575-3160.